LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVES?
At PC&A, we have spent the last twenty-four years consulting in the newspaper and digital media fields – from finding key executives for select clients, identifying “Acting Executives” that can step in during emergency situations, overseeing a confidential executive search. We have also worked with media companies to insure that the right leaders are in place after a merger and/or acquisition.
If you are an owner or operator in need of a new manager or leader, PC&A offers Executive Recruitment services on both an exclusive search and non-exclusive search basis, at rates that are highly competitive in the media industry. We also offer discounts for multiple position assignments.
We understand all aspects of media operations – and the skillsets and management styles needed to build the right team for today’s challenges.
The experiences we have had, and the lessons we have personally learned, have helped produce a truly unique and successful approach to identifying, placing and retaining managers who will be attracted to your market and the size of your operation, and who will fit with your current leadership team… something we believe is often overlooked when hiring in a new executive or manager. We do not just send you resumes.
- We are not the right recruitment firm for everyone – we focus on senior level searches within companies, with a focus on print, niche and digital revenue and top management leaders.
- PC&A’s Associates are currently operating and/or consulting with media companies across the U.S., and we have a large database of managers.
- Our company also offers Executive Mentoring to Owners and Boards of Directors to help your firm develop the leaders of tomorrow. Because of the size of your company or its market, you may need to look within to build leaders who will be strong, loyal future leaders.
- An individual PC&A Associate will handles your entire search – from initial contact, research, communicating with potential candidates/client companies, to negotiating and checking references.
- Our commitment doesn’t end once you have hired a candidate – our time-tested approach includes a systematic retention process to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the hire – at the 30-day mark, the 90-day mark, the six-month mark.
- We measure success by how well the executive recruited performs on the job, and if the ‘fit’ is not right… we replace at no additional cost except for approved expenses.
Call us today to talk in confidence. We maintain an active list of top prospects, allowing us to produce results quickly. (912) 220-2759
LOOKING for a new position?
If you are ready for a new career opportunity, we would like to help you find a job that is the right fit for you and for your family. We would be honored to work with you as you pursue – or consider – making a change from your current position.
Tell us a little about yourself in guaranteed confidence, and then submit your RESUME.
If you would prefer to talk with us first, please call Lou Phelps, Managing Principal, at 912-220-2759.